Friday, June 19, 2009

Crayons

(I wrote this on the 19th and obviously never posted it because of lack of pictures.)

I've been doing much better at work thanks to Hyrum and Heather who got some crayons arranged for me last ....Friday I'm going to say. Yes, it was friday. When I am stressed out what really helps me is coloring and then I'm fine.



Last weekend was our family reunion, which was pretty fun... even though it rained every time we decided it was time to eat. It has been good to see the family more lately with dev's farewell, my Grandma and uncle Cliff visiting, and the host of relatives they attracted to visit our house as well. I'm excited to help with our winter reunion (Mom-if you need anymore help planning, I'm willing).



There are a few other things I could blog about, like the family pictures we had done this past week or devin going to the mtc, but I don't really like talking about subjects and not having a picture to go with it...which is the case for the past couple of topics I've covered...So I'm going to try to get some pictures off of my phone to post here and talk about.

3 comments:

Emily Rose said...

*taps fingers waiting for pictures and another entry AND a reply on facebook* :P

Suz said...

I was wondering where crayons came from. :)

Mary said...

pst... update your blog please.. i wont come and visit you till you do