Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 6

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.



I love bengal tigers...a lot. While I appreciate that BYU has a wild cat as a mascot, I secretly wish I could go to a school that had the bengal tiger instead. They are HUGE and awesome. Of course if I had one as a pet, in a perfect world, it would like me and only attack my enemies....it may also stay a cub forever...I can't decide if I'd like that or not cause the big ones look cool too.

Oh...I was supposed to be realistic? Well then I would like to have this little guy as a pet:

3 comments:

Janette said...

Like Jasmine from Aladdin.

Emily Rose said...

That is a little furry bundle of adorable.

Might not be able to keep a Bengal tiger, but there are some wildcat looking domestic kitties! Such as...

http://www.yesso.co.uk/images/IN-3kittens.jpg

Ocicats!

or

http://www.windyctycats.com/jitsyboy.jpg

Somalis!

:D

Mandi West said...

Ya know, I think a Bengal Tiger is attainable and very realistic. I mean, just look at Siegfried and Roy! Well, not so much Roy since he got attacked and almost had his head ripped off... Okay, bad example... Don't give up on your dream!