Sunday, November 28, 2010

Numbah #2!


This might actually get done in 30 days cause I'm going to be procrastinating like a champ this week and next. Aka...final projects/papers due AND then finals.


Day 2 – A photo of something you ate recently.



I didn't actually take a picture of it at the time, but a little over a week ago I went to Tucanos for a friend's Birthday Lunch and she made us all (except Ashley, who I am shaking my fist at right now) eat one. Yes...they are chicken hearts. They were tiny, yes, but gross cause I knew what it was and kept thinking of a baby chickie with a single little tear rolling down its face. ..like this.


Anyways, I will try almost anything once so I don't regret it...but will never eat one again. Poor chickie. :(

In more tasty news, I have rediscovered my love for Chick-fil-a. Delish. Also, the kids meal comic books are hilarious. So far I've read "Cold Cuts" and "The Grissle Missle". Both winners, if you couldn't tell that from the names already.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Seth served his mission in Brazil and whenever we went to Tucano's he would eat lots of chicken hearts.
I tried one once. Too chewy.