Monday, December 8, 2008

Yes, I'm a mature adult....why do you ask?

I was trying to clear off some space on my phone and sent these pictures to my computer. Being the considerate and nice person that I am, I thought I'd share them with you as well.

This is Ryan at walmart trying on a santa hat. I think someone in my family told him to make that face...or at least I hope so.




The early stages of construction.


Ryan at thanksgiving point after playing in the fountains.




A rainbow of whistles. Sadly, they are all gone now. But I took this picture to make my non-lehi lifeguard friends jealous. Pool dork, I know.




I don't remember any background story to this at all so I'm going to just pretend we dressed him up as a muslim woman.




I think this was the first day Mary and I did shawdows at the pool. Doesn't our drowing baby look realistic?




Isn't she just glowing?A preview of what is to come maybe??? haha.



Ryan as a cowboy at our family's halloween party.

Devin in what may possibly be the coolest costume ever, ace ventura.








Snow from back in October or something.






Skiball at classic skating. He does this excited happy dance after he throws the ball up there. About half the time, the ball doesn't make it over the little hill and rolls back. Other times, it just barely does roll into the zero points area. Nevertheless, he dances everytime.






No idea when this was, but it is his "smile for the camera" pose.



One of the many hilarious lifeguards, Hunter. This picture has a long backstory I just don't care to write at the moment. Instead of explaining I will lqtm.







Again, lqtm.



Saturday rotation portraits by yours truely.




I think Kaden's is the most accurate.



The Utah Bang Bubble brought to you by Devon(....heaven help us) and Sara as the stylist.







Me, little sister, and mom out for icecream a while back.




"OMG A PUMPKIN!!!!!11!!"




About ten minutes into hiking the G. It looks so nice right? It all fun and games until you get lost, it gets dark, and come within an inch of touching a tarantula.




I like crazy pool signs and my friend brittany found this one and took a picture for me. I can't believe they makes these...





Idaho Falls






Spud day and the love of my life, cotton candy.



Evan (one of my first lifeguard students at lehi) after he saved the baby (in previous pictures) from almost certain death. Sadly (?), after he jumped in and got it, this was our only dry towel left. He did know how to work it though.







So this is Brittany's birthday princess barbie cake project. Sadly we had to lose the lower half of her body.






The delicious and strongly improvised final result. I plan to submit it to http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha! I miss hanging out with you.

Oh, this is Katie Taylor, by the way. My name shows up weird in the name box.

Suz said...

Love the pool pics and secretly wish we were allowed to work together sometimes!