Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Costume


A while back I decided I wanted to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast for halloween. I thought I was being so on top of things as I looked for costumes online. I found one I liked, bought it, got it in the mail, decided it was crap, and have now begun the process of making my own in two days. Fantastic right? I should take some pictures of the process, but I think that memory could be on the block list here soon. Hopefully it will turn out alright. If it does not, however, I will be able to start up my own 70's wedding decor company. Those ruffley backgrounds in satin are basically what my skirt looks like now. I think I will drown in ruffles.

PS: The header of this blog was inspired by the great Jack Handey. http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/

4 comments:

Mary said...

i am feelign that there needs to be a brown cloud episode tonight that engulfs (sp) teh entire legacy center.. thus making us have to shut the whole halloween party down.. so then you can i can sit in peice, you in your amazing dress.. and me in my towel... (hmm.. that sounds dirty...) lqtm....

Mary said...

yes croc pot and potatoes mmmm i am excited! ... :-) oh and can you go ahead adn cancel the party for that night too--- so we can have three hours of alone time:)O

Mary said...

a.. update your blog please.. i need more excusses to NOT do my hw... thanks

Mary said...

a.. do i really need to nag you to get you to update your blog.. PATHETIC>> come on! help me procrastionate PAH-LESE